We have signed up for a trial to the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL).
You can get on campus access from their homepage www.gseresearch.com (just click on the sunflower picture or the big SOL button) or directly at http://www.gseresearch.com/sol until the 17th December 2014.
SOL is now the leading dedicated collection on sustainability in the world.
- Online collection of approximately 8000 papers drawn from around 600 books and journals in sustainability, CSR, corporate governance, ethics, environmental policy and management
- Case studies, research papers, book chapters, journal articles
- Sourced from nearly 600 books, special issues and journal issues
- Each item individually tagged and discoverable
- Book and journal content accessible through search or browse
- Ebooks, journals, articles, reports, conference proceedings
- Relevant to:
Featured books include the Corporate Responsibility Code Book, The Quest for Sustainable Business, New Perspectives on Human Security, and Perspectives on Corporate Citizenship.
SOL features collections from global leaders in the field of sustainability including:
· Greenleaf Publishing: the leading independent sustainability publisher. Greenleaf publishes in the areas of corporate responsibility, business ethics, environmental policy, business strategy and practice, and sustainable development. SOL includes the majority of Greenleaf publications.
· GSE Research: specialist in publishing, project management and advisory services in governance, sustainability and environment, and partner to Greenleaf Publishing.
· Oxfam International: an international confederation of 17 organizations networked together in more than 90 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
· European Foundation for Management Development: leading accreditation and membership body for business schools and organization learning & development initiatives worldwide
· AMACOM, the publishing division of the American Management association
· Practical Action Publishing: specializing in developing-world issues. SOL draws on the Development Economics collection from Practical Action.
· Peter Lang: long-established publisher of English-, German- and French-language books in the humanities and social sciences. SOL draws on the Peter Lang environment and sustainability list.
· Cambridge Scholars Publishing: broad-based publisher in science, the arts and humanities. SOL draws on the Cambridge Scholars environment and sustainability list.
· Access Press: UK-based specialist publisher of books and journals, including the International Journal of Management Cases, which is included in SOL.
· United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME): with more than 500 business school signatories worldwide.
· The Academy of Business in Society: more than 120 of the world’s leading companies and business schools.
· Institute of Directors India: serving more than 30,000 directors in corporations in India and worldwide.
*Greenleaf Publishing was launched 21 years ago following the first Rio Earth Summit in 1992 and now has representation in the USA and India, as well as publishing offices in Leeds and Sheffield, UK. GSE Research works with Greenleaf and other partners to bring the SOL Collection together. GSE and Greenleaf work in partnership with many international organizations including PRME, the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education and EFMD, the European Foundation for Management Development.
We look forward to receiving your feed-back on the collection.