New interactive training module(s):
- Successful grant applications: getting it right
- How to review a manuscript: the reviewing process
- Making sense of science stories
- How to write a lay summary: Improving research impact
- Introduction to scholarly publishing: Publishers: origins, roles, and contributions
- Authorship and responsibilities
Remember! Dedicated training takes time and effort on your part and Elsevier believes you should be recognized for this. For each interactive training module or online lecture you complete they will award you with an Elsevier certificate. You can store and download these direct from your Campus profile page.