Many thanks to all who took the time to submit poems.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the poem from the shortlist you think should be 'A Poem for GMIT'.
1. Canal Bank Walk by Patrick Kavanagh
2. Mid-term Break by Seamus Heaney
3. Sailing to Byzantium by W.B. Yeats
4. Advent by Patrick Kavanagh
5. Postscript by Seamus Heaney
6. A Midge Charm by Sean Lysaght
7. Beannacht / Blessing by John O'Donohue
8. At the Seminar by Dennis O'Driscoll
9. Digging by Seamus Heaney
10. For a New Beginning by John O'Donohue
Deadline Wednesday 26th November - Looking forward to hearing from you.